Sign in to follow this  
prancer

Rags to Riches (how to make money in soulsaver)

Rags to Riches (how to make money in Soul saver)

RULE: NEVER SELL VIA SHOP ALWAYS USE COWARDS EYE SO YOU CAN EITHER FISH, MINE, , MEDITATE, LOG OFF OR YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR UNKOWN REASONS!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

THE COWARDS EYE NPC WILL CONTINUE TO SELL YOUR STUFF EVEN WHILE YOU ARE OFF THE GAME!

1. The quickest way to make money in game is by of course using your real money to sell in game items! as of 2013 m-cash has gone for 1k = ~35m~45m

2. The most efficient way to make money is by fishing! Go to the fisherman buy the best rod and the best bait and fish! this takes about 2 hours so just afk! you can get some good broken armors that can sell for around 600k-2m! thats good for a newbie and not only that you can turn the fish into reward plaques and sell them in the Coward Eye npc for around 10m for 1,000 reward plaques! which is about 10 hours of being AFK.

3. The most risky way to make money is by speculation! You can win big or loose big in this area. To do this you can do roulette which is in inventory sidebar, composition and polish for good equipment. As well as opening rare chests for good equipment. Make sure your knowledgeable about the prices of the equipment as well and that there is a market for them! EXAMPLE: no one buys really good Female archer armor!

EXTRA TIP: Mining for the minerals to upgrade the equipment and get better rare chests may prove useful!

4. Another way is by doing daily quests you can start doing them after level 30! You will obtain token of strife which you can buy polish and sell it around 500k-900k a piece in the Coward Eye NPC at level 60 you can obtain 5 Token of strife a day! And if you join ch6 during yang ak you can earn an additional 5 token of strife just for being there! What a good deal! Participating in the Faction war can also produce profits!

5. This can really help the community, help others level. If you are a high level character let lower levels or people who just want to AFK and gain some exp in their downtime. Give them a price that is according to how much time you spend hunting. You may think oh but i want to level fast, however keep in mind you can make enough profits to pay for a Lucky Slate which will negate the fact that people are leeching from you! Everybody wins from this!

• Like 1

this was a very well made tutorial on making money. I actually realized that during the time that i played the shit out of this game i wwas a ddicted to gambling.... all i ever did was buy and resell in the market for money. but i was very successful at it sometimes :)

Hale's approval